Pivot Charter School mourns the loss of Pivot North Bay student Colin Fisicaro, who passed away on January 24, 2021 at the age of 15.
Colin attended Pivot North Bay for the 2020-2021 school year. He is remembered by teachers and students and will be dearly missed by his friends and family.
Pivot students or family members can connect with Pivot Counselor Sara Gerber-Kai with any questions or concerns, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or texting/calling 707-843-4676. Or, Social Advocates for Youth is offering green, individual grief counseling for anyone ages 10-24 in Sonoma County via telehealth. Visit SAYSC.org or call 707-595-0688 for more information. Call 707-800-2527 x 242 if you speak Spanish.
Additional resources that can support you and your children during difficult times:
- Speak to a trained crisis counselor: 1-800-273-8255 or text HOME to 741741
- The Child Parent Institute Parent Support Line: 707-755-2858
- Social Advocates for Youth Counseling Clinic: 707-544-3299 ext. 237
- Child Parent Institute Counseling Clinic: 707-284-1500
- California Warmline (a non-emergency resources for anyone seeking emotional support): 1-855-845-7415
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255